Mano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ManoLog in

Avai, gifai

descriptionParašai EmptyParašai

more_horiz

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionParašai EmptyRe: Parašai

more_horiz

The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist; a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain.

The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist; a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain.

Do you take pride in your hurt? Does it make you seem large and tragic? ...Well, think about it. Maybe you're playing a part on a great stage with only yourself as audience.

Do you take pride in your hurt? Does it make you seem large and tragic? ...Well, think about it. Maybe you're playing a part on a great stage with only yourself as audience.

Russian roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun

Parašai 013337bb67423c2b18860c1ad65b0135977233ee
I've got to get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me
And I've lost my light for I toss and turn, I can't sleep at night

Christmas night, it clutched the light, the hallow bright
Above my brother, I, and tangled spines
We smoked the screen to make it what it was to be. Now to know it in my memory

If i was born as a blackthorn tree, i’d wanna be felled by you
held by you, fuel the pyre of your enemies

For the record, I blame myself, It went on and on, I let me lose
For the record, I made my Hell, It went on and on, I let it bloom

'Don't go, you're half of me now' But I'm hardly stood proud, I said it, almost. Oh, I've been low, but dammit, I bet it don't show. It was heaven a moment ago. Oh, I had it almost, We had it almost.

I'm drunk on you and high on summertime, lost in the haze of your memory. I drown my sorrows in a bottle of beer, but all it brings is more of you near

there's a pain, it does ripple through my frame, makes me lame there's a thorn in my side - it's the shame, it's the pride of you and me, ever changing, moving on now, moving fast

there's a pain, it does ripple through my frame, makes me lame there's a thorn in my side - it's the shame, it's the pride of you and me, ever changing, moving on now, moving fast

the past could scream past until it inhabits a kind of present, the way the word weight holds the sound of wait until what you feel becomes a softened mantra binding you to night

I want you to tear me apart. To piece me back together. Make me a new face, a new body. Make me another soul.

mazai naudotas

I want you to tear me apart. To piece me back together. Make me a new face, a new body. Make me another soul.

You believe me like a god, I'll destroy you like I am. I'm sorry I'm the one you love, No one will ever love me like you again. So when you leave me, I should die - I deserve it, don't I?

You believe me like a god, I'll destroy you like I am. I'm sorry I'm the one you love, No one will ever love me like you again. So when you leave me, I should die - I deserve it, don't I?

Parašai Alex15
Then the lights go out and it's just the three of us: You, me and
all that stuff we're so scared of. Gotta ride down, baby, into this tunnel of love

Parašai Alex26

Then the lights go out and it's just the three of us: You, me and all that stuff we're so scared of.

Parašai 8d6c7d5c9b09fbf7943e39350039fb4cffdf72a8
Well, it ought to be easy, ought to be simple enough - Man meets a woman and they fall in love. But this house is haunted and the ride gets rough

Parašai Alex35

The flowers that I left in the ground, that I did not gather for you, today I bring them all back, to let them grow forever, not in poems or marble, but where they fell and rotted

Parašai FIHCCG6

Then the lights go out and it's just the three of us:
You, me and all that stuff we're so scared of.

Parašai Alex30
desertrose
My body once so familiar with glory, my body has become a museum: this part remembered because of someone's mouth, this because of a hand, this of wetness, this of heat.

Parašai PkljuJN

my body once so familiar with glory, my body has become a museum: this part remembered because of someone's mouth, this because of a hand, this of wetness, this of heat

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:21 am; edited 7 times in total

more_horiz
Parašai YIM2dX0

Then the lights go out and it's just the three of us: You, me and all that stuff we're so scared of.

Parašai FTjDlBP

Parašai 270537b795b5a1e0a769635fb579cbdc15508814

Parašai Alex8Parašai Alex9Parašai Alex7

You're in a car with a beautiful boy, and you're trying not to tell him that you love him, but he reaches over and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply